Revolución Movie Library is a database software for organizing personal collection of movies. Simple and very easy to use with many advanced features, with accent on rich user interface.
The goal was and still is to make software that is simple and easy to use, that makes user feel good and that it does what it is supposed to be doing.
This is the first publicly available version. It’s a beta release of version 0.7 and it’s intended for testing purposes. I encourage you to download and try it. You can use this beta version for 30 days. Please feel free to leave a comment here or write me an email of what you think about it – what should be improved, what isn’t working as expected, is there some new feature that you would like to see in Revolución Movie Library etc. Any comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
- Simple and easy to use
- Get movie info and movie covers from online movie databases and link to the HD trailer from few movie trailer sites
- Add movie in three steps
- Easy catalogize all movies stored on your hard drive
- Browse movies in three views (list view, table view and cover show)
- Fast searching
- Advanced filtering
- Search and view movie trailers from Youtube
- Capture frames from movies (so you can quickly remind without playing the movie)
- Easily export to HTML, PDF, Excel or XML format or upload to Google Docs
- View movie news like most popular upcoming movies and weekend box office
- Automatically translate movie info to language you choose
- Backup and restore database
- … and many more :)
- Windows XP or Vista (May work on other Windows editions)
- Java JRE 1.6 update 10 or newer (I suggest Java 1.6 update 14)
- Good graphics card
- At least 512MB RAM